"It's more than a job. It's an opportunity."
Our FANgineers are responsible for engineering the most premium game day experience for our guests!
The Tennessee Athletics Hospitality office manages the premium seating areas inside Neyland Stadium on the University of Tennessee campus during home football games. As a branch of the Tennessee Athletics program, we are the face for clients and premium donors who occupy the Tennessee Terrace, Club, and Skybox levels inside Neyland Stadium on game days.
Our FANgineers serve in these premium seating areas during the 7 home football games that UT hosts. *Working all of the 7 home football games is mandatory for this position!
FANgineer responsibilities require a high level of service and attentiveness. A few of the position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests while simultaneously working very closely with game-day security to protect the exclusivity of the premium areas by validating tickets, ensuring guests have their proper wristband, and are being directed to their designated seat location.
- Prep and prepare assigned areas prior to guest arrival to ensure the premium areas are tidy and welcoming.
- Be a liaison between the guests & the management team by quickly acting upon and fulfilling requests or complaints from guests, answering questions, and reporting feedback.
- Maintain the appearance of each premium space by tidying up messes, replenishing ice, and following a duty checklist.
- Identify opportunities to make lasting memories for our guests and anticipate their needs.
- Be familiar with the layout of the premium spaces as you may be on the elevator taking guests to their designated floors.
- Be knowledgeable of policies & procedures for each assigned area.
- Be aware of all positions and responsibilities in order to support and assist one another in team work.
- Provide the highest standard of hospitality while serving the guests with attentiveness, eagerness, patience and professionalism.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Be a team player with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Provide quality guest service and assistance to clients, guests, and other team members.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with a diverse group of people.
- Be attentive to the needs and professionally responsive to the demeanor of all guests, providing proactive assistance to all with the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communication, and problem-solving.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work ALL 7 home football games as scheduled (flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Attend the mandatory FANgineer Academy (job orientation) prior to the start of the season - date is TBD.
Our FANgineers are an essential part of engineering the fan's game day experience and will help build memories to last a lifetime. They will exude Neyland Stadium's standard of service to provide a safe, clean, comfortable, professional environment for guests and staff alike while building those lasting memories for everyone.
This job is great for anyone looking to gain experience in sport hospitality, sport operations, business hospitality, customer relations or general management/operational duties
Interested in applying?
Fill out the application below!
The hiring manager will be in contact after your application has been reviewed.