Neyland Stadium Club Levels
Q: Do I have to wear a facemask throughout the game?
A: At this time, facial coverings are not required, but strongly encouraged in Neyland Stadium.
Q: Why do I have to wear a wristband throughout the game?
A: A wristband system coupled with secured entry points is the best way to protect the exclusivity of premium levels. Your wristband provides a clear identifier of access, anyone without a valid wristband will be stopped and asked to leave. On game days, please do not remove your wristband, as a replacement will not be provided.
Q: Where will my wristband allow me to go?
A: You will have full access to your designated Club seating area, and the ground level lobby. Keep in mind that your wristband does not allow you to exit and re-enter the stadium.
Q: How early may I get into the Club area on game day, and how late may I stay?
A: The East Club will open 2 hours prior to kick-off, and the West Club will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff. Both Club areas will close one hour after the completion of the game.
Q: When does food service end?
A: Food service will be available until the end of the 3rd quarter. The non-alcoholic beverage cooler will remain open throughout the entire game.
Rules & Regulations
- East and West Club Seating will be used only during home football games and specified events approved by The University of Tennessee Athletic Department.
- Club Seating may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Videotaping equipment and videotaping is prohibited in Neyland Stadium and the East and West Clubs.
- All members are requested to respect the rights of other guests and ensure that all activities conducted in the Club seating area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- Beverages of any kind are not allowed on the elevators or in the stairwells.
- A Club Seating game ticket is required for all individuals, regardless of age.
- Minors attending the game are to remain attended by an adult at all times while in the Club Seating area.
- Smoking is not permitted in Neyland Stadium (including e-cigarettes and vape pens).
- The above rules and regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC and the NCAA.