Neyland Stadium Club Levels
Q: Do I have to wear a facemask throughout the game?
A: Yes. SEC, campus, and Knox County Health Department guidelines state that face coverings (over the nose and mouth) must be worn by all guests while inside Neyland Stadium while not eating or drinking. Game day are required to wear face coverings at all times.
Q: Why do I have to wear a wristband throughout the game?
A: A wristband system coupled with secured entry points is the best way to protect the exclusivity of premium levels. Your wristband provides a clear identifier of access, anyone without a valid wristband will be stopped and asked to leave. On game days, please do not remove your wristband, as a replacement will not be provided.
Q: Where will my wristband allow me to go?
A: You will have full access to your designated Club seating area, and the ground level lobby. Keep in mind that your wristband does not allow you to exit and re-enter the stadium.
Q: How early may I get into the Club area on game day, and how late may I stay?
A: The East and West Clubs will open 3 hours prior to kickoff. Both Club areas will close one hour after the completion of the game.
Q: When does food service end?
A: Food service will be available until the end of the 3rd quarter. The beverage cooler will remain open throughout the entire game.
Q: Are the East and West Clubs available for rent for a private function?
A: At this time, we are unable to schedule events in the athletic spaces. When possible, the East and West Clubs are available to rent for private functions as well as the Skybox Common Areas. Contact Caylee in the Tennessee Athletics Hospitality office at [email protected] with questions or for more information.
Rules & Regulations
- Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) must be worn by all guests at all times when not eating or drinking.
- Per SEC guidelines, guests are asked to maintain the recommended physical distance from others outside their same household.
- All indoor & outdoor furniture has been arranged to comply with current physical distancing guidelines. Guests are asked to refrain from moving any items.
- East and West Club Seating will be used only during home football games and specified events approved by The University of Tennessee Athletic Department.
- Club Seating may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Videotaping equipment and videotaping is prohibited in Neyland Stadium and the East and West Clubs.
- All members are requested to respect the rights of other guests and ensure that all activities conducted in the Club seating area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- Beverages of any kind are not allowed on the elevators or in the stairwells.
- A Club Seating game ticket is required for all individuals, regardless of age.
- Minors attending the game are to remain attended by an adult at all times while in the Club Seating area.
- Smoking is not permitted in Neyland Stadium (including e-cigarettes and vape pens).
- The above rules and regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC and the NCAA.