Neyland Stadium Club Levels
In 2009, the completion of the West Club level birthed a new game day experience at Neyland Stadium to go along with the East Club level that was completed in 2006. East Club and West Club are 10,500 square foot heated and air-conditioned lounge area, accompanied by 422 outdoor undercover cushioned seats. The lounge area is equipped with indoor cafe seating, bistro tables and drink rails, comfortable restroom facilities, over 30 flat screen televisions and one TV wall. Members of East and West Club have exclusive access to a complimentary grand buffet of appetizers, entrees, desserts, and game day snacks.
Q: Why do I have to wear a wristband throughout the game?
A: Through our experience, we have found that a wristband system coupled with secured entry points is the best way to protect the exclusivity of certain levels. With this system, anyone without a valid wristband will be stopped and asked to leave. On game day, please do not remove your wristband, as a replacement will not be provided.
Q: Where will my wristband allow me to go?
A: You will have full access to the Club Seating area and the ground level lobby. Keep in mind that your wristband does not allow you to exit and re-enter the stadium.
Q: How early may I get into the Club area on game day, and how late may I stay?
A: The East Club will open 2 hours prior to kickoff and West Club will open 2 ½ hours prior to kickoff. Both Club areas will remain open until the completion of the post-game show.
Q: Is the East and West Clubs available for rent for a private function?
A: Yes, East and West Club are available to rent for private functions as well as the skybox common areas. Contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office for more information. Contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office at (865) 974-4099 for more information.
Rules & Regulations
- The Club Seating will be used only during home football games and specified events approved by The University of Tennessee Athletic Department.
- The Club Seating may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Videotaping equipment and videotaping is prohibited in Neyland Stadium and East and West Club.
- All members are requested to respect the rights of other guests and ensure that all activities conducted in the Club Seating area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- A Club Seating game ticket is required for all individuals.
- Minors attending the game are to remain attended by an adult at all times while in the Club Seating area.
- Smoking is not permitted in Neyland Stadium.
- The above rules and regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC and the NCAA.