Neyland Stadium Skyboxes
Q: When will my Skybox be opened?
A: Your skybox will be available to access beginning 3 hours prior to kick-off. You can only access your skybox through Gates 15 or 19 (West Skyboxes) and Gate 26 (East Skyboxes).
Q: Can I personalize my Skybox?
A: We would love for you to make your skybox feel like an extension of your home; however, if you would like to hang any items on the wall, please contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office so we can make the proper arrangements with our facilities staff.
Q: Are children allowed in the Skyboxes?
A: Yes, children are a part of the Tennessee family experience and are welcomed in the skyboxes and common areas. Please note that children must be supervised at all times. All guests must have a valid ticket for entry, regardless of age.
Q: Can I place a special order that is not on the menu for a special occasion?
A: Certainly! If you are looking for something not on the menu just give us a call and we will do our best to make it happen.
Q: Can I smoke in my Skybox?
A: Skyboxes at Neyland Stadium are smoke-free facilities.
Q: Is the skybox common area available for rent for a private function?
A: At this time, all athletic rental spaces are on hold. Once open, the skybox common area and East Club are available to rent for private functions. Contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office for more information. Contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office at (865) 974-4084 for more information.
Q: What if I forgot my cabinet code on game day?
A: That’s not a problem. Simply inform your Skybox Ambassador and we will unlock/lock your cabinet for you. The cabinet code will not be given to anyone other than the skybox administrator and other authorized guests.
Rules & Regulations
- Food and beverages not provided by the University of Tennessee must be kept inside your skybox and are not permitted in the hallways and common areas. Please be sure to inform your guests of this regulation. Violations may result in immediate loss of skybox privileges.
- To avoid injury, please do not throw any objects outside the windows.
- Please refrain from children or adults sitting or standing on the windowsills. The Skybox Holder will be held liable for any damages resulting from non-compliance with this regulation.
- Neyland Stadium is a non-smoking facility; therefore, smoking is prohibited in all areas.
- All Skybox Holders and guests are requested to respect the rights of other Skybox Holders and ensure that all activities conducted in the skybox area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- The skyboxes may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Each Skybox Holder and all members of his/her party are responsible for complying with the terms of the lease and policies.
- Skybox Holders agree to maintain the skybox in good condition and to reimburse the University of Tennessee Athletic Department for any damage done to the skybox other than ordinary wear & tear.
- A Neyland Stadium Skybox game ticket is required for all individuals, including children of any age.
- All beverages must be placed in the cups provided. All beverages must remain inside the skybox at all times.
- The above Rules & Regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC, and the NCAA.