Neyland Stadium Terrace
Q: Do I have to wear a mask throughout the game?
At this time, facial coverings are not required, but strongly encouraged in Neyland Stadium.
Q: Why do I have to wear a wristband throughout the game?
A: A wristband system coupled with secured entry points is the best way to protect the exclusivity of premium levels. Your wristband provides a clear identifier of access, anyone without a valid wristband will be stopped and asked to leave. On game days, please do not remove your wristband, as a replacement will not be provided.
Q: Where will my wristband allow me to go?
A: You will have full access to your designated Terrace seating area, and the ground level lobby. Keep in mind that your wristband does not allow you to exit and re-enter the stadium.
Q: How early may I get into the Tennessee Terrace area on game day?
A: The Terrace will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff.
Rules & Regulations
- The Terrace will be used only during home football games and specified events approved by The University of Tennessee Athletic Department.
- The Terrace may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Video taping equipment and videotaping is prohibited in Neyland Stadium and the Terrace.
- All members are requested to respect the rights of other guests and ensure that all activities conducted in the Terrace are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- A Terrace game ticket is required for all individuals, regardless of age.
- Minors attending the game are to remain attended by an adult at all times while in the Terrace area.
- Beverages of any kind are not allowed on elevators or in the stairwells.
- Smoking is not permitted in Neyland Stadium (including e-cigarettes and vape pens).
- The above rules and regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC and the NCAA.