Neyland Stadium Terrace
Q: Why do I have to wear a wristband throughout the game?
A: Through our experience, we have found that a wristband system coupled with secured entry points is the best way to protect the exclusivity of premium seating areas. With this system, anyone without a valid wristband will be stopped and asked to leave. On game day, please do not remove your wristband, as a replacement will not be provided.
Q: Where will my wristband allow me to go?
A: You will have full access to the Terrace. Keep in mind that your wristband does not allow you to exit and re-enter the stadium, only the terrace area.
Q: How early may I get into the Tennessee Terrace area on game day, and how late may I stay?
A: The Terrace will open 2 ½ hours prior to kickoff, and will close at the completion of the post-game show.
Q: Is the Tennessee Terrace available for rent for a private function?
A: Yes, contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office at 865-974-4099 for more information.
Rules & Regulations
- The Terrace will be used only during home football games and specified events approved by The University of Tennessee Athletic Department.
- The Terrace may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Video taping equipment and videotaping is prohibited in Neyland Stadium and the Terrace.
- All members are requested to respect the rights of other guests and ensure that all activities conducted in the Terrace are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- A Terrace game ticket is required for all individuals.
- Minors attending the game are to remain attended by an adult at all times while in the Terrace area.
- Smoking is not permitted in Neyland Stadium.
- The above rules and regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC and the NCAA.