Neyland Stadium Terrace
Q: Do I have to wear a facemask throughout the game?
A: Yes. SEC, campus, and Knox County Health Department guidelines state the face coverings (over the nose and mouth) must be worn by all guests while inside Neyland Stadium while not eating or drinking. Game day staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
Q: Why do I have to wear a wristband throughout the game?
A: A wristband system coupled with secured entry points is the best way to protect the exclusivity of premium levels. Your wristband provides a clear identifier of access, anyone without a valid wristband will be stopped and asked to leave. On game days, please do not remove your wristband, as a replacement will not be provided.
Q: Where will my wristband allow me to go?
A: You will have full access to your designated Terrace seating area, and the ground level lobby. Keep in mind that your wristband does not allow you to exit and re-enter the stadium.
Q: How early may I get into the Tennessee Terrace area on game day?
A: The Terrace will open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
Q: Is the Tennessee Terrace available for rent for a private function?
A: At this time, we are unable to schedule events in the athletic spaces. When possible, the Terrace is available to rent for private functions as well as the Clubs and Skybox Common Areas.
Contact Caylee in the Tennessee Athletics Hospitality office at [email protected] with questions or for more information.
Rules & Regulations
- Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) must be worn by all guests at all times while not eating or drinking.
- Per SEC guidelines, guests are asked to maintain the recommended physical distance from others outside of their same household.
- The Terrace will be used only during home football games and specified events approved by The University of Tennessee Athletic Department.
- The Terrace may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Video taping equipment and videotaping is prohibited in Neyland Stadium and the Terrace.
- All members are requested to respect the rights of other guests and ensure that all activities conducted in the Terrace are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- A Terrace game ticket is required for all individuals, regardless of age.
- Minors attending the game are to remain attended by an adult at all times while in the Terrace area.
- Beverages of any kind are not allowed on elevators or in the stairwells.
- Smoking is not permitted in Neyland Stadium (including e-cigarettes and vape pens).
- The above rules and regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC and the NCAA.