Q. When will my Luxury Suite be opened?
A. Your Luxury Suite will be open and ready for you to enjoy when gates open.
Q. Can I personalize my Luxury Suite?
A. We would love for you to make your Luxury Suite feel like an extension of your home; however, if you would like to hang any items on the wall, please contact the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office so we can make the proper arrangements with our facilities staff.
Q. Are children allowed in the Luxury Suites?
A. Yes, children are a part of the Tennessee family experience and are welcomed in the Luxury Suites and common areas. Please note that children of all ages do require a ticket and must be supervised at all times.
Q. Can I place a special order that is not on the menu for a special occasion?
A. Certainly! If you are looking for something not on the menu just give us a call, and we will do our best to make it happen.
Q. Can I smoke in my Luxury Suite?
A. Smoking is prohibited in Thompson-Boling Arena.
Q. Can I stock my Luxury Suite for special events?
A. Because special events fall on different days, please use the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month to stock your Luxury Suite. Special arrangements may be made by calling the Tennessee Athletic Hospitality office at 865-974-4084.
Q. Do the basketball policies also apply for special events?
A. The simple answer is YES. The only major difference is the time that guests have access to the arena and Luxury Suites. Luxury Suite Holders and guests may enter Thompson-Boling Arena when gates open and are permitted in the Luxury Suite up to 30 minutes post event.
Rules and Regulations
- Food and beverages not provided by the University of Tennessee must be kept inside your Luxury Suites and are not permitted in the hallways and common areas. Please be sure to inform your guests of this regulation. Violations may result in immediate loss of Luxury Suite privileges.
- ALL beverages must be placed in a plastic opaque cup and must remain inside the Luxury Suites at all times.
- To avoid injury, please do not throw any objects over the edge or rails.
- No person, including children and adults, may sit or stand on the glass windows or rails. The Luxury Suite Holder will be held liable for any damages resulting from non-compliance with this regulation.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the Luxury Suites, common areas, restrooms, elevators and stairwells are non-smoking facilities.
- All Luxury Suite Holders and guests are requested to respect the rights of other Luxury Suite Holders and ensure that all activities conducted in the suite area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- The Luxury Suites may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Each Luxury Suite Holder and all members of his/her party are responsible for complying with the terms of the lease and policies.
- Luxury Suite Holders agree to maintain the suites in good condition and to reimburse the University of Tennessee Athletic Department for any damage done to the suites other than ordinary wear and tear.
- A Thompson-Boling Arena Luxury Suite game ticket is required for all individuals, including children of any age.
The above Rules & Regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC, and the NCAA.