Facility Rental FAQs:
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, University of Tennessee Athletic Facility rentals are suspended until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Who do we contact to set up a rental?
- Please contact the TAH office at [email protected], or fill out the request form on the main rental page.
Is alcohol permitted in the rental facilities?
- Alcohol is permitted for an additional cost in East/West Club, Tennessee Terrace and the Skybox Common Area. It is NOT permitted in our other spaces.
Do you provide the alcohol?
- No, you must provide your own alcohol. However, please note that alcohol is not allowed in all of our spaces.
Do you provide catering and linens?
- No, you need to contact a caterer and have them provide the linens for the tables.
Does set-up and clean-up fall within the 3 hour rental?
- No, you will be given an hour and a half prior to the 3 hour rental time frame for set-up, and one hour afterwards for clean up.
Can we move the furniture in your facilities?
- No, the furniture in East/West Clubs, Lauricella Center, Wolf-Kaplan, and Ray Mears can NOT be moved. If the furniture needs to be moved in any of our other spaces, please let our office know before the event date and we will have it moved for you.
Where do we park for our event?
- Please contact parking services for event parking at (865) 974-6031.