Facility Rentals: FAQs

Who do we contact to set up a rental?
Please contact Caylee Echols at [email protected], or fill out the request form on the main rental page. 


Is alcohol permitted in the rental facilities?
Alcohol is permitted for an additional cost in East/West Club, Tennessee Terrace and the Skybox Common Area. It is NOT permitted in our other facilities.


Do you provide the alcohol?
No, you must provide your own alcohol. However, please note that alcohol is not allowed in Ray Mears, MVP Club Room, Wolf Kaplan or Gordon Ball Boardroom


Do you provide catering and linens?
No, you need to contact a caterer and have them provide the linens for the tables.


Does set-up and clean-up fall within the 3 hour rental?
No, we can arrange for you to come at a different time as long as it does not interfere with another event.


Can we move the furniture in your facilities?
No, the furniture in East/West Club can NOT be moved. If furniture needs to be moved in our other facilities then TAH will move it for you.


Where do we park for our event?
Please contact parking services for special event parking at (865) 974-6031.