The athletic facilities at the University of Tennessee are a unique presentation of the Volunteer athletic traditions. The areas go beyond game day, as many have found them to give their guests a distinctive experience for banquets, receptions, and parties.
General Rental Information:
- All rental prices include a 3-hour rental of the facility, with additional time for set-up and clean-up
- Our office does not officially book any rental reservations until 3 months prior to the event date. After that date is booked, you are required to sign a rental contract and provide a non-refundable deposit to hold the space.
- We do not hold any rentals the week of Tennessee home football games.
- The East and West Club spaces are equip with high-top and low-top bistro tables and additional furniture for seating. The current set-up in this space must remain as is.
- Wolf-Kaplan and Lauricella are set up with 72 inch round tables and chairs to accommodate 150-200 people. This current set-up must remain as is.
- You must provide your own tables and chairs for the Skybox Common Areas and Tennessee Terrace. These can be rented from All Occasions and delivered the day of your event.
- We will provide any 8-foot tables needed for the event.
- The rental price includes limited AV – where it is available
- Examples: Microphone, podium, audio music, DVD on TV’s, etc.
- The rental price does not include Catering
- During the months of August-December, you are required to use Aramark to cater your event.
- The rental price does not include any linens or decorations for your event.